SCIENCE COMMUNICATION FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM
DOST-PCIEERD, in partnership with UPLB College of Development Communication, calls on its project personnel to join the Science Communication Fellowship Program: Popularizing Research for the People. This program aims to train the participants in popularizing research results through a mentorship program.
The following topics will be covered in a four-month long mentorship:
- Science communication in the context of nation building through research and innovation
- Writing in different platforms for dissemination of research results
- Engaging with the media and local stakeholders
- Data visualization
The program will employ a combination of synchronous and asynchronous sessions for at least eight (8) hours a month. The Fellowship Program will run from mid-September 2021 to January 2022.
To qualify, you must be a:
- Part of a PCIEERD-supported program/project with remaining duration/contract of at least six (6) months
- Personnel from completed projects may opt to join provided that the project is still being sustained in their organization
- A Technical Officer and Information Officer for the program/project
Read the full Guidelines.
Apply now! Go to bit.ly/PCIEERDxCDCSciComm.