The Philippine Council for Industry, Energy, and Emerging Technology Research and Development (PCIEERD) is one of the three sectoral planning councils of the Department of Science and Technology (DOST).
It is mandated to serve as the central agency in the formulation of policies, plans, and programs as well as in the implementation of strategies in the industry, energy, and emerging technology sectors through the following S&T programs:
- Support for Research and Development
- Human Resource and Institution Development
- S&T Information Dissemination and Promotion
- Support for Technology Transfer and Commercialization
- Policy Development and Advocacy